Thursday, November 18, 2010

almost did a post on clothes but..BIZARRE MUSIC MUST BE HEARD. yaheard???

So, some of you may have heard of this kinda brand new rap group - Die Antwoord -

Their sound is just as strange as the name, but at the same time it's awesome. They are a group from South Africa and apparently from a lower class neighbourhood kinda thing. Anyways, they have truly amazing music videos that are wildy artistic and completely bizarre. No jokes! Their most famous song is "Enter the Ninja" and the first time I heard I kinda brushed it off. Then came night and the song was stuck in my head so I had to listen to it again. There latest track that I know of is fucking awesome, and it features another person too which was cool, the songs called "Evil Boy". ALLLright. here are the youtube videos which I guarantee even if you don't like it, you'll be glad you saw it. They were just in Vancouver, BC. last month and are making their way through Europe now, including Amsterdam, Paris, Capetown and then going to Australia.

Hope you enjoy these crazies

Here is their newer track and my favourite so far "Evil Boy" so whacky and so gooood



And here is the original badass song that I heard of theirs "Enter the Ninja" although should be called "Enter the Freakshow" the main dudes tattoos are ridiculous so lookout!


Until next time, also become a follower! more to come of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment